We are committed to respecting the privacy of all our customers as well as website users and take great care with the information provided. All information obtained will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and with the Data Protection legislation.
Information we collect
We collect information that you provide to us when you are using this website. This includes information that you have provided when contacting us, registering or ordering from the website. This will be personal information such as name, email address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, and product selections. It is stored solely within the secure systems of our website.
Please note that password details are not stored on our database. If you have forgotten your password, just enter your email address when prompted and we’ll email you a new password.
We may also collect details of your visits to the website, including but not limited to, the pages of our website that were viewed, the advertisements and linked sites that you access, your browser type, demographic information such as the country and area where your computer is located.
How do we use the information we collect
Acquiring this information allows us to understand your requirements and helps us to provide you with a better service. This information is collected for the following reasons:
- To administer your account and to process your order by disclosing your details to our reputable third party service providers PayPal for the purpose of taking payments.
- Periodically, we may inform you by post, email or other available means, of products, services, promotions, special offers and events from our Centenary Lounge Ltd Group. If you wish to be contacted for these purposes then please tick the “yes” box for subscribe when registering on our website.
- If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by updating your preferences.
- In the event that you purchase products from our website, we may send you an email requesting a review of the product(s).
- We may use this information to improve our products and services.
- We may also use customer data and order data to undertake statistical analysis for internal use.
- We will not release your personal information to others outside the Centenary Lounge Ltd group. Unless we are required to do so by Law.
Links to other websites
We may from time to time provide links to other websites which may be of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our website, we have no control over the other website.
You can access your account using your email address and password to log in. Once logged in you can view, edit and update your account information such as contact details, billing address and delivery address. Your password can also be changed as can any requests to subscribe to our newsletter.
As a member of this website, you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user account information. You must notify us immediately in the event of any known or suspected unauthorised use of your account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorised disclosure of your or anyone else’s password.
Please note that we will never ask you to send any personal details via email. If we require such information, for security reasons we’ll request you to contact us by phone on the number provided on the website. Should you receive such an email requesting this kind of information, please do not reply but inform us as soon as possible using the contact us details on the website.
Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Our payment service provider is PayPal which provides a secure payment gateway, processing payments for thousand of online businesses, including ours. It is PayPal’s utmost priority to ensure that transaction data is handled in a safe and secure way.
In addition, you know that your session is in a secure encrypted environment when you see https:// in the web address, and/or when you see the locked padlock symbol alongside the URL.
So when buying through our site, you can be sure that you are completely protected.
More information about shopping securely and how your information is used by PayPal can be found at: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full